FaceTime Not Working: The Facetime is the best video calling app designed for iOS devices. It has pretty features, and some of the iOS users are suffering from the Facetime application. So, here I have given this article for the people how are looking for the solution to fix the Facetime issues. This Facetime app works very perfectly without any issues. And this Facetime app is used by the millions of people for video calling purpose. But sometimes it may provide some FaceTime Not Working problems. Read the below sections to know the steps to fix the issues in the Facetime app.
The Facetime app is not only used for Video calling purpose, but you can also use it as for video chatting, voice messages, text messages, etc. Most of the iOS users are using this Facetime application on their devices. And this app is very easy to communicate. This Facetime app is designed by the Apple Inc. It supports only on iOS devices; you cannot use this app on other platforms. But everyone can enjoy this Facetime app on by seeing their friends or parents. Go through the entire article to solve the issues of FaceTime Not Working.
FaceTime Not Working – How to Fix Facetime Not Available Error?
Some of the iPhone users may want to use the Facetime application which is majorly designed for the iOS operating systems. Apple Inc has developed this Facetime app for video chatting purpose. This application is available for all the iOS mobile devices on the Macintosh computers that have their 10.6.6 and above. This Facetime app uses its camera the moment the application is run called insight camera. Facetime Audio feature is also available for all the iOS devices and Macintosh which has the front facing camera. Go through the below steps to fix the Facetime Not Working Error.
Here we are discussing the possibilities of problems which have occurred while using the Facetime app and how to deal with the errors and see if there are no bugs, possibilities, and time limitations, etc. In the below data, you will get the complete steps to resolve the Facetime errors. The frequent problem of this Facetime application is that Facetime Not Working Error when initializing or activating the Facetime app, or sometimes you may see the following messages:
- Unsuccessful Activation,
- Waiting for Activation,
- Activating error,
- There might be a problem with your network.
How to Fix Facetime Not Available Error?
Here is the solution for the users who are suffering from the Facetime App Not Working. And you have the internet connection to resolve all the problems of Facetime application. This Facetime app is only available for iOS devices. Read all the below steps to fix your Facetime problem.
- First of all, you have to make sure that your device is connected with the internet connection either WiFi or Cellular network. ( If you are an iPhone user, then it may ask you to verify your account through an SMS)
- Some of the Facetime apps will be interrupted because of the mismatch of the time zones. To solve this issue, you need to change the date and time. So, you have to go to the setting and then General Settings and open the Time and Date settings.
- Some errors will be interrupted during the launch of the Facetime app. You have to remove the app and the relaunch it again.
- And sometimes the problem may occur because of the version of the iOS. It supports only on iOS 7 or above or iOS 10.6.6 version in Macintosh.
- You can easily contact the Apple anytime for the support.
- Sometimes, you may get downloading errors while downloading the app. So, you have just to download the app again.
- If you have any problem in your Macintosh device, then you have to make sure that if your email id is verified or not.